A statement of success.
Beautiful, inviting environments create a frame for work and center for commerce. Nothing defines a company quite like the front door. DeWitt & Associates understands retail spaces become an extension of the corporate culture, and reflect a concern for efficiency, sustainability, and future growth.
Mid-Missouri Bank – Springfield, Missouri
One story bank and drive-thru canopy – 6,534 square feet.
Arvest Bank – Nixa, Missouri
This 4,000 square feet facility includes a conference room and seven offices. The outer road was rerouted to the west of the building. Arvest operates two locations in Nixa.
The Branson Ferris Wheel – Branson, Missouri
The iconic Navy Pier Ferris Wheel from Chicago has made its way to Branson. The foundation includes 8 drilled piers 23 ft deep, 120 anchor bolts and 2,000 tons of gravel. The Track Family Fun Parks opened the Branson Ferris Wheel on June 23, 2016.
Andy B’s – Springfield, Missouri
Discovery Center West Expansion – Springfield, Missouri
Discovery Center is the first Gold LEED-Certified Building in Southwest Missouri
The Discovery Center “is an interactive, hands on museum committed to inspiring people of all ages with a lifelong love of learning and an appreciation of the world and our place in it.” Along with this philosophy came the responsibility to build sustainably when the Center decided to add on in 2006. Signage throughout the building informs visitors of the sustainable construction practices that were included in the process both visible and non-visible. A green roof feature on the lower portion reduces the heat island effect and storm water runoff. Rain water is captured from the upper roof to flush water closets on the first floor providing them a 90% reduction in potable water consumption. Over 80% of the construction and demolition waste from the process was recycled or reused, and new products were locally sourced to save transportation energy. Other material selections include low VOC products, rapidly renewable products and the use of 77 tons of fly ash in the concrete. Solar panels provide 5% of the energy needs for the building.
Reliable BMW – Springfield, Missouri
Addition of new showroom area and the renovation of the existing service bays in the existing pre-owned facility for a new BMW dealership. Total of 30,730 sq. ft. Addition of a service entry drive to the west side of the building. The renovation of the existing parking lot included new curbed and landscaped areas, new grades around the entrances, new asphalt paving and striping.
- Demolition: Removed sections of the existing parking lot and drives, removed sections in existing walls, relocated existing equipment and performed general remodel work
- Architectural: New building with interior and exterior walls, steel trusses with low slope roof, concrete floors with tile and new overhead doors. New insulated finish system were installed on the exterior facades of the building
- Structural: Concrete footings and slabs, bearing walls, metal trusses and joist, outside canopy overhangs
- Mechanical: Installed new HVAC systems and plumbing for the additions to building and reworked HVAC for the remodeled areas
- Electrical: Revised electrical service and routing, installed new power and lighting for addition as well as new power for HVAC and equipment
Associated Electric Cooperative – Springfield, Missouri
46,000 sf building expansion and interior renovation to general services building in Springfield, Missouri.